Your Book. Your Readers. SoConnected.
Ghost Writing | Developmental Editing | Book Strategist | Book Consultant
You Have Questions? We Have Answers!
From book concept to marketing after launch, all your questions about writing a book will be answered in this 17-page guide, The Perfect Book Checklist.
And if you have more questions, I’m only a phone call away! Schedule a Book Chat, and we will get right to it!
(Currently updating website. Thank you for understanding the little mess.)
Why Write a Book?
- Educate, inform, inspire, entertain and change
- Increase your credibility
- Showcase your expertise
- Advance business and career opps
- Promo opps – online, podcasts, magazines, radio, TV
- For cathartic and healing benefits
- Leave a legacy in libraries for future generations
- Share your passion and purpose!
Someone is waiting to learn from you to know more, do more and reach for more.
Why make them wait any longer? Today is your day to write!
It’s Time to Write Your Book!
Your story matters. It’s time to write it.
When we partner together, I will make your life easier and get your book finished!
Which of these statements is true for you?
Then you need…
– I have a book, a manuscript or an outline.
– I have many questions about how to start.
– I need to talk to a professional to avoid making mistakes and pitfalls.
– I’m a great writer.
– My content is everywhere in my head, on notepads and in devices, newsletters, podcasts, and videos.
– Where do I start and how do I organize all of the pieces?
– How do I even make a book out of all of this?
-I drafted a manuscript.
– I have most of my manuscript finished.
– My draft needs some work, and I need a professional to make sure it is great book.
– I have this book in my head, and I need to get it out.
– I don’t know where to start.
– I don’t have time to do it.
WRITING CLIENT Cindy was very instrumental in working with me to provide fresh content our marketing initiatives. In addition, Cindy was generous with her time to provide constructive and positive feedback. She’s a good listener, knowledgeable on various aspects, and works diligently to meet time and budget constraints. Our experience in partnering with Cindy was a positive one and we do not hesitate to recommend her.
DEVELOPMENT EDITING CLIENT Cindy helped me write my first book. Not only was it a business relationship, but I can proudly call Cindy my friend. Working with Cindy is always a pleasure and joy, she is direct and to the point and very focused. She also likes to have fun. Cindy is very positive and has so much energy and passion for her work that she inspires me to work harder. She is a true leader and inspiration.
SoConnected is more than a name. It’s how we do business.
We are distinguished because our secret sauce is uncovering the extreme value you offer your readers.
Professional writer, Cindy Tschosik, brings 20+ years of knowledge and experience from a varied career background to every writing project.
Her roles in corporate, construction, IT, legal, marketing, non-profit and others provide Cindy with the expertise to write for a wide array of book subjects that bring additional value to authors who are business owners, celebrities, coaches, educators, entrepreneurs, executives, families, professional speakers, psychologists, , therapists and many more.
Close-knit relationships with clients are definitely the secret sauce guides Cindy to define a succinct message and to uncover extreme value offered from authors for their readers.
From beginning to end, Cindy is with her authors every step of the way to start, write and finish their book. Writing books does not have to be difficult when you have the best-fit partner!